Fotheringhams Ice Cream
Fotheringham’s ice cream is a family run business established in 1995. Throughout this time, we have built up a first class reputation and are one of the largest fleet of electric vans in the country providing ice cream to outdoor events and shows all over the UK.
We operate a large fleet of electric modern vans, and mobile ice cream units that are built to the highest standard within the industry. All of our uniformed operators are certified and fully trained in all aspects of food handling to offer our customers a safe and pleasant experience. We maintain Public Liability to the value of £10 million to ensure your peace of mind.
Fotheringham’s Ice Cream Ltd has adopted the key objective of
reducing our environmental impact through the following measures:
· The use of low emission and electric vehicles to reduce carbon emissions
· No plastic policy, all packaging, utensils etc are ordered through environmentally friendly supplier Vegware
· Regular servicing of vehicles to maintain good performance
· Any waste to be disposed of through authorised recycled centres
· Use of eco-friendly products for cleaning, sanitisation
· Use local suppliers for all food & drink and consumables purchases as well as producing all our own ice cream